jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

GRANDMOTHERS



This has also been one of my best experiences, to share with special people, I do not mean a disability, if not his nature.
The grannies are people who have abandoned their families, or for some reason can not care for them, even in the nursing home will provide food, clothing, sleep in, spiritual care, personal care. etc. They need to interact with others, need affection of others, who hear, speak with them, give them affection, play with them, to dance with them. . .
They are content with a simple visit and every visit I make is different, is special. They tell their stories, as was his life, working, sometimes they give you advice. , Is a bit sad for them and for me to talk about their children, but they have not lost hope that someday their children come to visit, but the visit is not that, it is the grandmothers get distracted, and feel good during that time. I sincerely endears me and grandmothers, and hopefully I can continue visiting them for a long time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario