jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Seminar.




I like a lot this course, because from the beginning we did in class activities that catch my attention, my favorite was to write on paper all the bad things people have done to us, then put the paper on fire and this is a symbol  forgiveness (if that easy out, everything would be better but I'm trying to change).
  Honestly I have learned to work as a team from work to report the activities we have done for fundraising. Actually I feel very comfortable working with the group in which I am, though a couple of times there have been discussions, sometimes we do not share the same ideas, or can not agree. But the important thing is that all these have overcome, and this is what makes the group more cohesive.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario