jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Senior year :):



Knowing that is the last year at school is so excited, but at the same time is sad

is excited know I will go to college to study what I like, I will make different activities, I will know other people, and all these new things. . .

The reasons why I feel sad, it's because I do not want to leave my friends. . I don't want :( 


My group of friends is called " la celula ".  I can not remember the reason we put that name, but it is not the point , LA CELULA have been my best friends,  with them i spend funniest moments,  may seem stupid everything I do with my friends, but it is the way we entertain ourselves. Everything we do, next year will become memories. . . . I will never forget everything I do with my friends, NEVER
I know the next year everyone moves on, everyone chooses the career that they want to continue in college. But I hope this is not reason that we can muster as we do this year. . .
And I also hope we can go to college. . . . . 


good luck friends    :D!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario