jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

TELETON 2012



Teleton, Fundabiem, is a Vocational Rehabilitation center open to any physically disabled person who needs it regardless of their social, economic or cultural.
Be volunteer has been one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. it feels good knowing I'm helping children with disabilities, these children motivate me to continue in college Occupational therapy, although I’m not sure to what I follow in college, but this is not the point.

The smiles from these children is the best that I can receive, for my help.  

And there is nothing better than helping with your friends, what we do is collect money in “money boxes”, we do this since last year.
Last year I collected 752 quetzals, this year my goal is to collect 1000 Quetzals.
. . .
to do this you need to have the value of the charity, not everyone has that value, I am proud to have charity, and I hope that I can continue helping people in need for a long time.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario