jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

THE ART OF SAYING NO



This book is one of my favorites, this was a gift from my mom at Christmas last.
This book has helped me a lot. It was almost impossible for me to say no when others asked me a favor, but sometimes I make me hard I always said yes, and I committed. Perhaps fearing that when he was a friend,who asked me for a favor, bother me to say no. I like that my friends trust me, and tell me when they need me.  After reading this book, I realized that this is not so, if is your friend he or she will understand the reasons why you can not do the favor and not bother to you.
  For me it is now much easier to say no. . trying to do all the examples and the advice that  gives this book. At first I struggled a bit, but with practice I think everything is possible 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario